Thursday, January 3, 2013

Class Is Back In Session

Happy new year, everyone! Class is back in session and I can't wait to get that ball bouncin'! So as I've mentioned in my first post, I am an animation student and I thought now would be a good time to shed some light on that subject. I'm an Animation Mentor student. I had applied a few times previously, but for one reason or another, it just wasn't the right time (financially, life, time, etc.). Then finally, the stars aligned and I was able to fully commit to attending. Then, what was even better, was that Advanced Placement had just opened up as I applied. So I submitted my reel and the mentors felt that I was ready to start at Class 04! Score! So, last term was my first term and it was Class 04: Intro to Acting. I learned SO much and it was SO much fun! Now, I'm in Class 05 and after getting a taste of acting in Class 04, I'm craving it more and more! It's just so fascinating with all of the little details, the nuances, and the complexity of it all. A lot of what I learn and have learned through my time at AM will influence a lot of what I write on the blog as well as my past experience at an Art School that didn't turn out to be what I was looking for in a school, but more about that in another post. So in case, you're curious, and so that you can size up how bad (or good) I am, I'm going to put myself out there and post some reels. The first is my progress reel from my last class, Class 04: Intro to Acting. The second reel is the reel that I used for advanced placement full of material that I had accumulated while working. Until here! And remember, keep that ball bouncin'!

Stephen Eusebio Class 04 Animation Mentor Progress Reel from StephenE on Vimeo.


SAE Demo 2011 from StephenE on Vimeo.




Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment