Monday, January 14, 2013

Animation Gold

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the delay between posts, I just started getting back into the groove of everything again (work, school, etc.). For this post I wanted to talk about some Animation Gold. If knowledge is power, and books are full of knowledge, than books are gold! I have plenty of animation books, but there's a set of books that I got recently that are probably the best ones I've gotten so far. They're the latest addition to the Disney Animation Archive Series: The Nine Old Men.



This set is a box of nine flip books, every one of them done by one of the nine old men. Each one of the flip books contains scenes from different classic Disney movies. Being able to flip through these is such a good resource to have. It's amazing how strong their principles are and how apparently you can see them. I HIGHLY recommend it. I ordered this in the earlier part of last year and they finally came in. This is the fifth installment of the Disney Animation Archive series. The previous books before this set are fantastic also.




You can find all these books an Amazon here. Keep that ball bouncin'!

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment